Emergency maintenance requests only
As a reminder, we are temporarily deferring non-emergency maintenance requests in order to limit in-person contact and allow us to focus on urgent matters. Emergency requests include issues related to:
- Life safety
- Heating and air conditioning
- Appliances not working
- Important lighting and outlets
- Clogs, leaks, water supply or temperature
- Pest control
If you’re interested in handling simple, non-emergency tasks on your own, please let us know. We can help you remotely and deliver any supplies you may need to complete the task (eg. plunger, zip-it hair removal drain tool).
Click here for time-saving tips that keep your home in good working order.
- Don’t overfill your refrigerator or freezer. Refrigerators and freezers will shut down if they’re over packed and don’t have proper air circulation.
- Don’t flush paper towels or wipes down the toilet. You’ll clog the toilet. Please have a plunger handy in case of clogs.
- Proper garbage disposal. Please separate recycling material from garbage where recycling options are provided. If you have a trash chute at your building, please use the correct chutes for disposal. Make sure garbage bags are tightly sealed. If recycling material is too large for the recycling chute or bin, please bring it to the main trash room or dumpster.