Please consider donating to organizations in your local community, and assisting neighbors in need with grocery and pharmacy pickups, babysitting, and dog walking, to name a few.
- American Red Cross | Healthy individuals are needed to donate blood. Find a local blood drive.
- World Health Organization | Solidarity response fund
- Feeding America | Hunger relief
- No Kid Hungry | Provide kids in need with meals they’ve missed due to school closures
- Salvation Army | Relief for low-wage employees facing layoffs, limited hours and childcare challenges
- Global Giving | Medical supplies and relief efforts
- Eater’s List of Relief Funds | Restaurants, bars & food service workers
Note: The materials and information referenced are provided for general and informational purposes only.
They are not offered as, and do not constitute, legal advice or legal opinions.